January’s in full swing and while having the long Winter Break is certainly relaxing and giving me a great deal of time to catch up with high school friends back home, there’s more than a few things that I miss about being at Holy Cross. Here’s a short list:
– Not being able to walk down the hall without hearing tunes coming from someone’s room
– Always having people to study with on the weeknights for whatever subject necessary
– Frozen yogurt in Kimball. With lots of rainbow sprinkles.
– Cereal and juice runs at the Lobby Shop
– Being able to walk to a friend’s room whenever. And later have others stop by.
– Watching Project Runway or That ’70s Show while working out at Loyola
– Sneaking off to a secluded corner in Dinand to read or study in quiet
– Breaking out the heels on the weekends to feel taller, if only for a few hours
– Saturday and Sunday Brunches with my friends
Thinking of everything on this list is making me miss Holy Cross even more…and there’s still so much I could put down! I can’t wait to start the Second Semester in a couple of weeks and I’ll be sure to let you all know how that goes. Thanks for reading!